Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iceblue

Copper John Bowsight

Copper John Dead Nuts 2 Hunter Pro 4-pin sight. .029" wrapped fiberoptic pins. Like brand new condition. Hardly used. $50 or b.o.

Located in Akron, NY. Pick Up or buyer pays shipping. (716) 698-7165

022.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Okuma CLR 553 LS and Okuma Convector CV55L copper reels

Two reels both with 900 feet of 50 pound power pro and 300 feet of 45# copper. Neither set up has been used too much. No rods. The CLR 553 LS could probably fit 400 feet of copper on it. Asking $100 for each reel or $175 for the pair. Located in Wilson, will be driving to Sodus bay on the 26th. Will deliver or ship as necessary.       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Okuma Copper, Leadcore, and SS Wire Spooling Chart

OKUMA AND BLOOD RUN 45# COPPER SPOOLING CHART   65# BRAID BACKER 45# COPPER  20-30# FLUOROCARBON LEADER   50' Okuma 30 series (Classic, Magda, Convector, Cold Water) 50' Blood Run 45#- copper 800' of Blood Run 65#- braid backer 55' of 20# Blood Run Fluorocarbon- leader   100' Okuma 30 series (Classic, Magda, Convector, Cold Water) 100' Blood Run 45#- copper 600' of Blood Run 65#- braid backer 55' of 20# Blood Run Fluorocarbon-

in Tackle and Techniques

• Copper setups

My current copper setups are 2-150’s 2-200’s 1-300’ 1-400 1-500’s   I have 2 new reels I want to put copper on, my original thought was to have another 300 and a 400 but my question is if you guys had limited space on the boat would you add a 250 and a 350 to split differences or double up the 3 and 400?   Fish out of a small boat and only have a places for 6 rods that aren’t in use and usually fish with 2 people so I have 6 extra rods and a 6 rod spread.   Thanks in advance!    

in Tackle and Techniques

• 400 and 500 copper combos

120 each. We’re new last year. Syracuse area. 

• John Deere 2 row corn planter

I have a John Deere 246 Corn Planter for sale. Perfect for food plots..   I purchased it from someone whose father bought it new and always stored in inside. I have stored inside since I bought it 3 years ago.   It is complete and everything works... It also includes 5 additional sets of seed plates (in addition to the ones in it that I have used to plant corn). Lastly, I have the original Operators Manual that came with it when new.   Most of these planters you com