Beckman Walleye Special Net LOU Deal

WE gave all the muskie & salmon guys here on LOU a chance to purchase Beckman Nets at special pricing.It was brought to my attention that I left out the walleye guys here at LOU. So I have decided that I will offer a Beckman Walleye Special Net,22 X 28 coated bag with 6ft w/3ft extension handle,model BT222863.We must have at least 5 persons make the purchase to get free shipping.I can deliver all the Nets to one location or ship them all to one location,they also can be picked up in Buffalo.Send me a private message for pricing.

http://www.lindyfishingtackle.com/produ ... eyespecial

Ok,I will allow some Beckman Net combining on this last LOU Order. You can order the Salmon,Muskie or Walleye Net,but I must have your order by this Friday April 13th.For pricing send me a private email and mention what species net you want.

Well I had 6 persons that comitted to purchase Walleye Nets,but up to today April 17th I have only recieved funds from 1 person. Due to the others not paying I may have to cancel this last net order and send back the 1 persons money.We will see what happens by Friday April 19th,I can't purchase the nets from my own money and can only get free shipping by purchasing 5 nets or more.