Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS TOUGH DAY ON THE WATER TODAY AS THE NORTHEAST WIND PUT A DAMPER ON WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. I NEVER DO REAL WELL ON THESE KINDS OF DAYS AND TODAY WAS NO EXCEPTION. IF I HAD OF KNOWN THAT THE WIND WAS BLOWING FROM THE N.E. I WOULD OF WENT TO WORK . OH WELL BOB AND I GAVE IT A SHOT AND THE GOOD THING IS THAT WE DIDNT GET SKUNKED AS WE BOATED A SMALL KING THAT WE RELEASED.NOTHING ON THE RIGGERS AND NO ACTION ON THE BOARDS. THE LOAN FISH HIT A DIPSEY WITH A GLOW FROG SPOON. IM JUST SO GLAD WE DIDNT GET THE SKUNK. GOOD FISHING TO ALL AND I HOPE MY NEXT REPORT IS SOMEWHAT BETTER.

====================

This time of year .......no matter what NOAA says, if weather is coming in, you are going to get NE or E winds. It can be blowing from the south right at the marina, but as that warmer air hits the cold air bank over the lake, the wind curls around the bank like an air foil and will blow across the lake in a completely different direction. Been burnt enough over the years to learn you have to become your own Lake O weather man. Don' t rely on NOAA!!!!!