Got set up in 100 fow at 7:15 AM and headed west with the rest of the pack. The waves were 1-mostly 3 feet but friendly rollers as opposed to whitecap breakers of saturday. After awhile we started marking pods of baitfish around 20-30 foot and some at 65 foot. I guess there was a brief round ofr action for some boats early but slowed as the morning wore on. We pulled up around noon and ran out to 200 and set up again. Worked 200-260 for awhile and marked one bait pod down 65. We trolled back into the chute and pulled the rods. One rod was peculiarly heavy and I thought a couple paddles had tangled. To my surprise there was a fairly large fish dragging behind the boat on the 65' down rigger off the ball w/ Mtn Dew Echip paddle and hammer fly. It was a 13 lbs Brown, pretty played out. No telling how far we'd been dragging him. From 220? or more likely over shallower water. The release was tripped but the line had gotten wrapped up on it somehow. A disappointing day but we still ended up w/ meat in the box.