Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:kings

Hot Lure: evil eye green and chartruse chicken wing.

Trolling Speed: 2.4 sog

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 45 to 60 ft.

Lure Depth: 15 to 30 ft.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS We got on the bay about 8am and ran out to 45fow and set up heading east, to riggers to dipsie one flat line, no boards. ran into the wind 2.4. first hit came on the port rigger down 25ft.,nice king about 8lbs. Set back up and worked that area for a while,went out to 70ft. and back to 40. Next hit was the diver on bottom :( . got free :) reset divers( lure change) at 100ft. and 50ft. next hit was on the diver out 100ft., nice jumping king, got him in the net after about four tries.It was about 15lbs. set back up and the rigger fired again on the evil eye, it got into the wire but we got it free before it cut the line, got him in the net and called it a day. He was pushing 20lbs, dandy spring king. Its hard to believe we went out May 2 for kings and got three. It got a little snotty out there but all in all it was a good trip. Sorry about the picture, I had to reset my cell, maybe it will be better next time. ;) .

====================

We tried briefly last night east to past Shipbuilder's. Marked a number on the bottom in 40 fow but didn't get a single hit. Got rained on twice and called it quits just bfr dark.

Tcon,

The boat handled it well. Three to five's will get you very wet but handles them. ;) .

Glad to hear, It might be a bit much for my 14' rebel :lol: but I bet it would do 2 to 3's. I don't want to find out...but I guess you always have to keep it in the back of your mind.

Tom