Was finally able to get a couple guys from work out this afternoon. We left the launch in Mexico and headed toward Catfish on some info I recieved from earlier trips. We set up off the Scriba launch in 100' and trolled east. We took one jack about 8 lbs on a Stinger NBK mag down 78 back 55 over 95'. The screen went blank and we never saw anyone else move a rod. We picked up and headed over to the big river. We setup and started to work the 73' contour inside the pack and we took a double. First rod was the dipsey out 145' with a White/Mountain Dew SPin Dr/ ATOMMIK ProAm fly. Right after that hook up the NBK took off down 65'. We landed both of those fish and we headed back after them. I turned around and headed back over the spot and the rigger fires with a Chrome Echip/ATOMMIK Mirage fly down 50 over 73. We set back up and turned around again, fish were in the same spot, but now there were a couple of other boats working there also. We made 2 more passes with no releases and pointed the bow towards the barn. We started to pick up, we had 1 rod left, the NBK mag down the chute, as I was putting a rod away the NBK fires. We landed the fish, about a 12 lber, so we neded the evening 5 for 5. The lake laid down real nice.

I talked to a friend that was 5 for 7 up in the trench, all came on the Blue Twinkie bait rig.

Here are some pics from tonight, did not get the first 3 fish, just not enough hands on the boat.

The first pic is of the 4th fish aboard tonight, nice 25lb male.

100_1458.jpg

Here is a pic of the sun set, I missed the best one when we were fighting the fish.

100_1459.jpg

Here is the last fish aboard tonight.

100_1460.jpg

A great night, hope you can get out to enjoy this fall fishing, the fish are there, but they are turning dark real fast. We had 2 lampreys on the fish tonight, must be easy pickings for the eels with the fish laying on the bottom. Good Lcuk to all.

Rich