Sandy 9/14 am report

Been awhile since I posted a full report so thought I would today as we were the only boat out there most of the day. Fished on my boat with Capt. Jason Franz of Troutnabout. Started at 6:30 in 20 feet and worked out to 180. Found temp down 120-140 over 150-180. Hit a bunch of cohos early in 170(a few good ones). Lost one big steelhead and boated two others. Worked east down to Wautoma and west back to pump house. Landed One teen king near wautoma, and three nice kings closer to the mouth. Temp was slowly coming up the whole trip. best results were in 170. Green glow spin doctor and glow frog siggs fly took several fish and chrome spin doctor with purple glow hipnotist was a close second. 3 of 4 kings were taken on the wire. Did a few fish on glow frog mags(of course) and a few on a raider glow and purple spook. Wind picked up pretty good around 1:00. Saw one other boat out early and that was it. Didn't get pics of the cohos(should have), but here are a few of the Kings. Great day on the water! Tank

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

Tank,

Nice report & photos. Sounds like you had a very good day. :)

Hoping to get out Sunday evening or Monday (weather/wave dependent)and seeing your results just makes me even more excited about going.

I think there are still plenty of good days left in this fishing season before putting the boat up and concentrating on the woods.

Enjoy them!

LTtroller

(Bob)