KICKLITE RECOIL SUPRESSION TACTICAL STOCK KIT

The model I am selling is for a Mossberg 500 12ga. shotgun. part # KLT01. I ran about a dozen rounds through the gun with this stock on. I like this stock a lot, but have decided to order the traditional style version. I shoot left handed and have small hands and the pistol grip makes it harder for me to reach the slide release. A right handed shot, or someone with larger hands is a better fit for this stock.

Paid $110, Selling for $80. I will pay shipping to a US address.

Built In Recoil Suppression System Reduces Shoulder Battering.... Made in USA

Easy-to-install kit turns an ordinary pump shotgun into an easy-to-control tactical or self-defense gun. Adjustable, six-position, AR-style buttstock has a generous rubber recoil pad and built-in spring-loaded recoil suppression system that reduces shoulder battering. Aids shooters of all sizes, skill levels, and body types to shoot more accurately, with faster followup shots. Ergonomic pistol grip and tactical forend with deeply grooved, no-slip surface further enhance control. Includes sling swivel adapter and five-shot shell carrier that mounts on either side of stock (holds 12 gauge shells only). Drop-in installation: just unbolt factory buttstock and forend, and install the KickLite components with the included mounting hardware.

Here's a link to Brownell's for more info and pics.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=4079 ... ICAL-STOCK

PM or email direct.

[email protected]