point breeze THE OAK 9-18 pm report

Ok i just got back from the oak ,before heading out i gave (ray K ) a call and he sent me out too the 27 line and said too use water mellon so having fished with him ,i did as he said got set up about 4pm and i put out all my water mellon - only have 3 of them, so i also put out a O-crush and a NBK- a mountain dew S/D and a W/ echip fly set up ! Well all the water mellon fired and nothing else switched things up too fire tiger and Monkey-P and a green echip fly set up, still nothing on them and that was all my hot stuff a few weeks ago. (TEMP) was down 90 over 400 F.O.W then we lost it and it was down 120 and the fish we pick up where down 95 & 105 anyways we went 4 for 4 3 bows & one two year old about 7lb . on are way in, there were 2 boats trolling in 10 to 20 FOW so i decieded too check it out and see what the screen looked like , made two passes and went around the wall and was marking only small fish ? so i don"t know where the big ones are i also have not heard of and big or major runs in the river, maybe ray K cought them all .lol john

jonny,glad ya got a few cant belive you fell for the watermelon,,,,,,,,,,,,jst kidd ,,,when the watermelon is working you shouldbe able to mix in gr dolphin reg and halogram...purple and silver,silver w/blk ladder,superman, also you could throw down some stickbaits same colors,,, there was also enuf water color you could get away with a orange and white slider.next time out im gonna throw down some real small spoons (1.5"stinger size),some of my biggest fish on seneca are caught on little stuff.hope to get up friday weather permitting 25mph or less.......................................