speed troll down riggers

I have 4 of these riggers. Someone recently had 4 for sale on here and said parts were readily available. I sent him an email asking him where to get these parts. He gave me a phone number of a charter captain's in Frankfort, Michigan. They directed me to a tackle shop in Frankfort and I never heard back. I recently retrofitted a Cannon head on my rigger to use coated cable. The aluminum stock head was ripping off the coating so I removed the thimble and then decided to replace the whole head with a Cannon. It works great. Just had to trim it down a bit but it functions perfectly with my coated cable. I also am looking for a replacement knob for my rigger since I lost one in the Hudson River this May. If I find any more info I'll send you a P.M.

p.s. I have the stock head if you strike out.

lol they ARE GREAT riggers i still have 4 cherrys sitting in my garage...! for sale if the price fancys my pocketbook. keep harassing that tackle shop....id like the number too if u still remember it... they prolly just have so many guys like us calling about parts they forgot about u!... :beer: