Total Boated:11

Species Breakdown: kings steelies

Hot Lure: everything

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.4

Boat Depth: 200/500

Lure Depth: 70 110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS started off in 180 ft had 12 lb king on dipsy within 10 min figured id go deep every h get to 300ft the side rigger w new uv spoon starts screamin on 8 ft great lake rod ( extra light rod was worried the light rods were causing issues catching fish well I awnsered my own ? ) 10 min into that fight the rigger off the back starts screaming on dipsy fly combo musta been 20 lb or so almost close to nettin him before the first screamer n it runs drag againe tangling into the bigger fish and snapped line as we finish that fight w a 29 lb male we saw the one that broke off w my spin doc set up as we turn around fish swims down ;( kept heading nw almost to 400 n the wire dipsy fires w another 26 lb female loaded w eggs and 7 large minnows between 400ft and 500 ft we would catch 4 more king 20 plus pounds being able to send them back down on a turn back south we had two nice 8 10 lb steelies n before we hit 400 we had one last screamer on a back rigger w a spin doc spoon combo 110 down nice 24 lb male after all that action and heat we headed in and after bein sea sick for the first time last sat during the sandy shootout and not bring able to make it to the weight in this was nice to see that I was able to pull some nice mature kind in w a nice outcome w well over 100 lb in 4 fish lol taking meds next year to prevent that sea sick

====================

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png