SOLD - MORE trolling spoons for salmon, trout, and walleye.

Item Location: Kalamazoo, MI (49004)

Shipping Info: Shipping ($) is included in the price of each lot. Price will be adjusted if you buy multiple lots.

Contact Info: Please contact me via email ([email protected]) or responding in this thread.

Forms of payment accepted: cash (in person), money order (in person, mail), paypal

As you will notice… these spoons have NO hooks. They will need split rings and hooks.

Most spoons are in very good condition and many have not seen the water although some are used and slight wear can be detected. A mix of spoons from different manufacturers. Most are Northern King (NK28, 4-D, L22, C-4) with a few from the other mfg. Some witchcraft tape would be an excellent addition to a number of these spoons.

There are 18 spoons in each lot and I am asking $20 on each lot. (Remember… shipping IS INCLUDED with each lot)

If you buy more than 1 lot… I will subtract $2.50 on the 2nd and each additional lot. If you buy all 5… the price will be $90 shipped to your door which is $1.00 per spoon shipped.

Precedence takes place to the date/time stamp of the responses here or the emails that I receive. Thanks!

Lot 1 - $20 shipped.

Lot1T.jpgLot1B.jpg

Lot 2 - $20 shipped.

Lot2T.jpgLot2B.jpg

Lot 3 - $20 shipped.

Lot3T.jpgLot3B.jpg

Lot 4 - $20 shipped.

Lot4T.jpgLot4B.jpg

Lot 5 - $20 shipped.

Lot5T.jpgLot5B.jpg