Hot Lure: B.FULLER - KOS & Glow

Trolling Speed: 3.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 30-90ft

Lure Depth: 35

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Got out for some Friday night fishing because Afterschools was headed out in this neck of the woods and I could resist. Rods were silent until the "witching hour" just before sunset when the bite turned on. First rigger fired around 6:30 with a 21-22lb fish on deck on a KOS. Took a hard hit around the 50ft mark but nobody home so we headed in tight to see if we could hit another. Green and glow B.Fuller fired in 30ft of water about 15 down 150 back with a 20 something that looked as if it had already been in the creek for weeks. After that we decided to seek deeper water to find one last silver dollar before dark. In about 85 ft of water one of the riggers fired on the slider which we figured was gone by the time we caught up with the fish and then bang the other rigger fires for a big double headed. After what was nothing less then chaos - 3 tangles and lots of donations to the lake we put a pair of 25's in the boat to cap off a great night.

Tightlines!

frinight_3_crop.jpg

frinight_dark.jpg

Fri_Night1.jpg

fridaynight4.jpg

C'mon Mat, retire that spoon already!! LMAO the thing is bent all up, looks like a stampede of cattle ran it over! I see not a lick of paint came off it!!! BTW, I'm getting out of spoon painting, I'm just gonna sticker them up! :lol::lol: