Selling Copper and Leadcore set-ups

Hoping to sell these together.

1).  Four (4) Cabelas Line-counter Gold series DMG 30 reels with Okuma upgraded stainless T-handles.  The reels have 4,5,6 and 7 colors of leadcore backed by #30 lb fireline fused and mono leaders.....ready to fish.  I will also include the rods which are older Shimano Triton downrigger rods in decent shape.  Reels have had light freshwater use.  The leadcore is two years old and has been painstakenly colored dark for added stealth.  Each reel is marked with how much lead and the amount of line out to the end of the leader for precision spreads.

Asking $240.00 for all four leadcore combos

2).  Two (2) Penn 345 GTi reels with 300' and 450' of copper plus #50 lb power pro backing + mono leader.  Seen VERY light duty in freshwater only.  Reels are two years old.  I will throw in two Cabelas dipsy 9' rods.  Ready to fish.

Asking $360.00 for both copper combos

Prices are firm. 

Edited by Gill-T

Hoping to sell these together.

1).  Four (4) Cabelas Line-counter Gold series DMG 30 reels with Okuma upgraded stainless T-handles.  The reels have 4,5,6 and 7 colors of leadcore backed by #30 lb fireline fused and mono leaders.....ready to fish.  I will also include the rods which are older Shimano Triton downrigger rods in decent shape.  Reels have had light freshwater use.  The leadcore is two years old and has been painstakenly colored dark for added stealth.  Each reel is marked with how much lead and the amount of line out to the end of the leader for precision spreads.

Asking $240.00 for all four leadcore combos

2).  Two (2) Penn 345 reels with 300' and 450' of copper plus #50 lb power pro backing + mono leader.  Seen VERY light duty in freshwater only.  Reels are two years old.  I will throw in two Cabelas dipsy 9' rods.  Ready to fish.

Asking $360.00 for both copper combos

Prices are firm. 

PM sent on the copper.

• 5 weeks later...

Have not heard from or received payment by interested party so........Still have a Penn 345 GTi with 300' of 45lb copper and #50 power pro backing.  Been used maybe ten times?  For reel, $175.00 shipping included.  PM me if interested.