Well, the Ganny's not giving up her rainbows too easily yet. Went out last Sunday (April 14th) and fished for about six hours near the mouth and not even a bite. There were maybe half-a-dozen fishermen stretched out about every 50' or so, but about a dozen right under the CNR bridge. Kept asking people if they got any bites and everyone said 'no'. One person said he'd heard about one being caught earlier in the day, but hadn't seen the fish and knew nothing about its size.

I tried bottom bouncing with both roe bags abd single eggs--with and without float--but it was still a no-go. It was pretty cold, even with the sun out. In fact, it was warmer at 8 a.m. than it was at 11. The temperature felt like it dropped about ten degrees getting near noon, which seemed a little odd because you would expect things should be getting warmer by then. Hope I have better luck this weekend. If anyone has had any luck on the river this week, please post a reply. Wouldn't mind something to get me anticipating...Good luck all!