Got out about 8:00, took some time to get boards out, first time out with them but after about 30 mins or so( need to start timing myself) got everything out, two spoons off riigers down 6 ft and 90 ft back and 4 lines off boards 150 and 100 each side, all rapalas. After about an hour found some darker water caught a nice brown on a chicken wing spoon that weighed 13 pounds on my scale. After a short time, caught a small one (maybe 4 lbs didn't weigh) on a chartreuse J-9 rapala. Then just before we called it had one on that we lost at the boat, another small brownie. Thanks for all the advice about the boards it was an good first day out on the lake, at least until I got home and found out I had lost power steering fluid, but that's another story....... thanks again guys. 

Went west out of the chute, water straight out of the chute was 43.5 and then about 2 mile up found some 42.2. Caught both fish in about 41 to 42 degree water. Mark alot of fish along the way, most fish marked were in the darker greener water.

Edited by Hooked on Kings