Furuno GP-35 Navigator with Differental Receiver

Furuno GP-35 Navigator with internal DGPS receiver. This unit was recently tested and operates perfectly. The unit was purchased through Skipper Marine and went through a series of vigerous environmental testing. The unit was well maintained and protected from the weather. Package includes, Furuno GP-35 Navigator Unit, Antenna Unit mast mount type, Whip Antenna, Operator's Manual and test reports. This unit has a data port connection for auto pilot and remote. If any additional information is needed about this unit please contact me via private message or call 716- 674-1485 I am asking $ 350.00 for this unit.

Jay.

• 2 weeks later...
Furuno GP-35 Navigator with internal DGPS receiver. This unit was recently tested and operates perfectly. The unit was purchased through Skipper Marine and went through a series of vigerous environmental testing. The unit was well maintained and protected from the elements. Package includes, Furuno GP-35 Navigator Unit, Antenna Unit mast mount type, Whip Antenna, Operator's Manual and test reports. If any additional information is needed about this unit please contact me via private messaging. I am asking $ 350.00 for this unit. .[/img][[/img]

• 2 weeks later...