July6th-Aug24th Great Ontario Salmon Derby

Guest )()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Guest )()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Just throwing this out there to see if there are many entering.  I want to participate and have my own boat but no transportation for towing it  (yes, sad I know).  As many of my friends are not avid fishermen and won't fork over $100+ it would be nice to set up something where those involved in the tourney can find partners for a day of fishing, ride shares, share gas expenses, etc.   I noticed there are a lot of us on here who go out solo in this vast area of water, why not meet new people, lower expenses, share some good times, and double your chances at some great photo opportunities (big fish)! 

Being new to this site I don't know if a page could be set up or not.  Maybe people could list their intended days/time that they wish to fish and have space onboard or if someone could list their interest in splitting costs for a day of fishing.   Unfortunately, all onboard have to be GOSD ticket holders to enter fish caught so it makes it hard to just take buddies out who want to fish but not get involved.

I have a boat, 19 foot 205hp bowrider with downriggers and rod holders...not exactly a fishing boat but it works.  I'm willing to fish any day of the tourney weather permitting of course.  I'd be willing to take someone out in exchange for a tow to the water...lol.  Not kidding.  When I do launch it I launch out of Bluffer's park so if you are in the area, feel free to msg...let's catch some fish!.

post-152699-0-44994800-1371913809_thumb.gif

Xr8dride a.k.a. Rob

post-152699-0-87122400-1371913793_thumb.jpg