Looking for a position as a first mate on a charter boat.

Hello, my name is Ryan Willyerd. I live in Rochester, N.Y. and have for over a year now. I am 28 years old. I was born in Anchorage, A.K. and was raised in Olympia, W.A. After high school I went to Ketchikan, A.K. to sport fish. My first season started in May of 2004, and ended October of the same year. Within said time frame, I had chartered over 110 trips. My second year rendered roughly the same amount of trips.  I was a deckhand for a six pack charter vessel. Using down riggers, we would fly up to six rods at a time trolling for king salmon, coho, humpies, and chum salmon.  I found myself Leaving Alaska to pursue another career. 

I just recently returned home from a visit to Ketchikan. The moment I landed and set out on the ferry, I knew that sport fishing is it for me. That is all I want to do. I remembered how much fun it was to meet new people everyday and share their one in a lifetime Alaska sport fishing trip. 

My goal is to demonstrate a deck hand that is experienced, punctual, willing to learn new methods, clean, great attitude, and most of all, the willingness to catch fish. 

If you are a captain who is in need of a experience first mate, Please feel free to reply to my post or email me at [email protected].  Thank you for your time.