Was dying to get out fishing after reading all the great reports.  Couldn't find a fishing partner so I ventured out from the Genny launch by myself in the fog at around 7:00AM.  Set up in 75FOW.  Had two riggers, one set at 60 and the other at 70.  One had a 42nd spoon NK and the other a hologram dolphin NK.  I put cheaters on both lines.  One was a reddish orange NK and the other a yellow NBK....When I was satisfied with my speed and set up I started setting out a dipsey rod with purple hologram and pearl spinny along with a green mirage fly.  As I was letting the dipsey out the rigger next to it pops up with a giggling action and I grabbed it and felt a nice heftiness to it...At first I thought I may have hooked the dipsey, but soon had a nice battle with a decent brown that had hit the cheater NK...Reset the rigger,  and sent the dipsey back out again...I'm texting my son and the dipsey rod fires...Decked a laker and I started thinking that hey this is the day....I was in 90FOW....Started circling between 80 and 90FOW and did not have another release...the screens were pretty blank...Only passed two bait pods.....Called it a day around 10:30AM....Fog was still very thick when I made it back to the Genny...

Hook'em

POPS aka Picker pines

post-139996-0-93888800-1372899294_thumb.jpg

post-139996-0-73086900-1372899326_thumb.jpg