1998 Nitro 884 Savage bass boat

I am looking to sell or trade my Nitro bass boat. Here are the specs:

1998 Nitro 884 Savage with 150 Mercury 2 stroke. It is also a 1998, direct oil injected. I bought it with a hotgoot gas pedal installed. Cranking battery was replaced this May.

It runs awesome and is pretty quick (~52mph).

It has a Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 70# 24v trolling motor with iPilot. The trolling batteries were new last summer.

Console has a Humminbird 757c depth/GPS combo unit. Front deck has a Humminbird 570 that is hooked to the trolling motor universal sonar. Both work great!

I am in the process of changing out the plastics for the dash panel and switch panel with ABS plastic. The original wood grain look plastic is old and cracked.

Included trailer is a Loadrite single axle bunk trailer. The tires were replaced last year and the bearings, seals and buddies were replaced in early June.

Carpet is in decent shape.

The livewell pumps were replaced last summer. They didn't need it, but I wanted to tweek with something and had a couple days of fun!

I just had multicolor deck lights and white compartment lights installed and a Pyle radio/CD player installed.

I am asking $7800. I have nearly $10,000 invested in this since May 2012. It is a great boat, but doesn't fit the style of fishing I mainly do. For trades, I am looking for a walkthrough deep-V style for fishing finger lakes and the Big lake for trolling. 18-20' aluminum with an outboard.

Any questions or want for more pictures, just ask!

post-148608-13729578873547_thumb.jpg

post-148608-13729579596734_thumb.jpg

post-148608-13729580798864_thumb.jpg