How is it out of Ollcot !?!?

How's the fishing out of Ollcot right now? Headed up Friday evening to fish Saturday morning for that winning King. Just looking for any helpful info just to atleast get on some fish. Love these fighting fish. Can't even compare to any other fresh water fish. Last time I was up had one run me out to 600' then broke me off.

I haven't been out since Saturday, but we did well offshore.  The guys fishing inside had bait and hooks on the graph but had a hard time getting them to go.  Motor out to 250 or so and troll north.  We caught fish from the 24 line to the 30 line. mostly 80-100 down on various flasher/flies and meat rigs, including a 28 lb king that was on the board for a little bit and an 11lb-4 oz steelie that was still on the board as of yesterday (I haven't checked today yet, though I definitely don't expect it to make it through the weekend).

here's a pic of the graph in 300 fow

IMG_0254_zps5b2f0351.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't know what the fish did this week, with the stable weather some of them may have moved back inside, but there should still be good numbers .

Tim