Cayuga Cayuga 8/27

Been tough last few times out on Cayuga. Have not seen many post, so assume tough all around. Was going to rename the Dead Sea. I think Lamprey and other issues are making fishing difficult. Or I am just not smart enough to figure it out. We finally did today. Anyway, my son and I had 1st rod in water before 6:00am with some fog. Boys Scout Camp area. By 7:30 we had 5 Lakers,1- 21" landlock, 1- 17" , and a 19" rainbow. His arm got tired. Caught several dink landlocks and 3 legal lakers after that. All Lakers but 1 over 5 lbs, best was 8.5lbs 29" No browns. Done at 10:00. Kept 4 lakers for friend. 4 dipsy program, Caught 1 laker on Reel Hooked Up fly behind spin doctor. Then went to an all spoon setup as they were hammering the R&R Chartreuse shad in 2 sizes and PK62. Every fish caught in 330FOW +-. lures down 70/80 and 40/50. Marked fish and bait throughout that range. Died off by 9:00am. Weeds and debris were spotty, but bad when you did hit it. Weekday and we had whole lake to ourselves.

post-151646-0-64792900-1377639885_thumb.jpg