Haywire Out for the year

Well the end of the season has come and we have traded the Haywire for the Ranger and Goose decoys. Unfortunatly we did cancle 6 outa are last 9 outings with friends and family due to those high waves and we have been done since Labor day weekend. Goose hunting has been good! And now Bow season is almost here! Overall we had are best year of fishing this year, in year 4 of the Farm Boys fishing the Big O we had a ton of fun! we boated 73 fish outa 93 solid hits! in 16 outings, for us thats GREAT. Next year the goal is 100. We put 3 fish in the various LOC Derbys and Beers Laker actually stuck and we got second place in the Spring Laker Division. We had a ton of high fives, hootin n hollering and just had a blast this year. Sent five different fish to Doty Taxidermy for friends and family. We deffinatly got better in are ability this year but much room to improve. We met a ton of other LOU Members this year and every one of them is a really nice person. Im thankfull there is a site like this were we can all help each other out and share info. Boat ran good all year and gave us no problems, she is currently waiting for me to go get her after being winterized. I want to thank my crew Beers, Matty, Jay and Ranallo, werent for you guys Haywire wouldnt leave Shelby. Amy my amazing Wife thank you for putting up with me chasing that derby winner we will get someday! Hope all my LOU friends have a SAFE Hunting Season and a SAFE Snowmobile Season. Everyone have a Wonderfull Holiday Season. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Kooter out, talk to yall in early April

It was a hoot meeting you too, koot! I would never have known you were nearby, without the mention of your boat "Haywire" on this forum. Amazing how adding up the names, pictures, and personalities, on a forum can put folks together like they already know them. I even know Beers!... Kinda.. LOL! Definitely know all of you are all about having fun. The forum is not just about fishing! Don't go away entirely until next spring! We wanna see those hunting adventures too! You do a great favor in your stories and posts for folks who can't get out on their own. It's like waiting for your favorite sports magazine to come each month!

Take care, be safe and well to you and all your friends and family!

Mark

cent frum my knotso smart fone..