Pro Am Dates

Okay....I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm making reservations for camping in July 2009. This year the Pro Am's were moved a week later than last year. Anyone know if they will hold the Pro Ams the same weekends in 09 that they are holding them in 08, that being the 2nd and 3rd weekends??

I'm trying to coordinate everything. I'd be bummed if the dates get changed again and I miss them next year.

Thanks!!

I figured nobody would have an answer for this one.....but it was worth a try.

I'm looking at that same place Rick. They have one oceanfront spot w/dock in 09 that just opened up from July 1st thru the first week of Aug. She said nobody knows about it yet and I'd need to book it fast. Not sure it's gonna work for me due to the Pro Ams. We are thinking about it but we're also hoping to go to Yellowstone in Aug 09, so It's looking like OC might not be in the cards for me.

This having to plan so far ahead for good RV sites kinda sucks, but I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it. Talk about a lifestyle change!!

Rod,

If you think you might want to go, book it. It's like $75.00 per week to hold it and you can cancel it something like 30 days before. I always book two weeks and a few days. When the time comes I decide what I want to day and just change it around. They dont care the place always sell out.