Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone been out. Next weekend will be my first time out. Im thinking of launching out of Whitby. Is this a bad idea? Where should I go? Bait suggestions ect.

South shore around St Catherines is the place to be in early spring. In saying that you never know unless you try. I would look for the warmest water coming out of the tributaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I might be trying Whitby as well on the weekend. Probably head west to Duffins and power plant. Gonna try 25-50 FOW. Long lining rapala's and flatfish. Hope to hook a few.

cheers,

I fished the power plant a few weeks ago we seen a couple kings around there. They were jumping all kinds but no fish in the boat.

I fished the nuke plant a few weeks ago. Marking but no takers. Tried every stick bait and spoon I had with no success.

Well you guys are not getting me excited for my first trip out this year on Lake O

Hopefully it gets better this weekend

Went out yesterday from 5pm till 8ish. Whitby to Oshawa and back, never marked a single fish. Was trolling from 30 FOW to about 65FOW. Water is very cold (45-48F) .

More important is big water season is back!

Was out today out of Whitby and fished from 70 to 110 fow. Marked a couple of fish in the 70 range but no takers. Very first time I was skunked.