Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heading to whitby this weekend wondering if anybody has any advise on how deep the fish are there ,is there any special direction to go ? thank you in advance

It was slow for me last week-end. Got couple of steelhead an coho in 160fow but no chinook. I discussed with other guy at the marina and they gooooood succes in 200-300fow on steeelhead too.

Ive been catching Chinook right off whitby Marina in 80 fow and only 30 feet down. Green fly works best. I tried all over at all depths but only find them closer in to shore.

We have been launching out of Frenchmans bay in the past few weeks. Most success has been in 8o - 100 fow Today we landed five low teens and a couple 8 to 10 pound. Spoons and dipsy have been producing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

If you catch a fish off Whitby with a green fly and flasher I want it back. Bugger snapped my 25lb line like it was nothing. :). Best chance of fish is before 10:00 am. After that they take a nap or something.

I was out last Sunday and had two knock offs and a Chinook about 22 - 23 lbs. Caught in 138 fow 47 down on a green and blue fly with a spin doctor.