Headed out at dawn on Saturday with a pretty good southerly breeze, but waves not bad. Nice looking screen as soon as we set up in about 100 FOW - 60 to 80 ft down.

Had the first rip on the bloody nose glow 70 ft down before getting the second rigger down, but after a rip - gone. Got both riggers down, but before I could get the divers out the bloody nose took off again. This time got her in, about 20 lbs. Best screen during the A.M. was 100 to 120 FOW but kept getting blown out by the wind or forced out by the boats. Limited out by 10:00 A.M., threw some skippers back. Best was 26 lbs. 1 Brown Trout in the mix. SD with glow flies did the best, but spoons not far behind. Nice box of fish. Got three or four on the divers. Matures were a mix of silver and brown.

Gave Bridget a break on Sunday after her had work on Saturday and had brunch at Tillmans Village Inn. Very nice brunch and very reasonable. Took a drive to Cabela's in Buffalo. Not bad, but the smallest of the three I've been tbo. Finished the day at Batavia with dinner a Alex's. Great ribs.

b

Monday the lake was basically clam, which was enjoyable and made hauling the fish in easier, but the bite was down a little. At 65 to 75 FOW out front the screen looked awesome for the first three hours. Boated the first after about 15 minutes, 55 foot down over 65 on the DR with Glow white with green dots with glow fly. 30 minutes later got one with the green / glow flasher with glow fly, 60 / 70 FOW. Never got another DR hit, got two more on the divers (165 and 180 back) with SD and Glow files. All four matures, largest 24 lbs. Three silvers, on kind of dusky, all over 20. We saw quite a few fish on in the early A.M.. At about 10 the screen didn't look so good and boats spread out. We decided to pack it in.

Coming in we stopped at the angler survey boats. All four had wires in the snout. Best box they checked yet in the A.M.. Boat next to us coming in at the launch had 1 steelhead caught in 100 FOW. Not sure where they were from, but they were delighted to take our fish for the smoker. 

Left the boat at lakeside and Bridget is stating for the week in the camper. If I can swing it, plan to come back up Wednesday night through the weekend. I hope we don't get a lot of wind or rain in between. Right now things are set up good.