Sandy creek with newbie!

Took my buddy Justin(newbie)out for his first time on the big lake. Set up in 90 fow and headed east. Set first rigger at 70 with get r done 28 and took a brownie almost instantly. Landed a nice 6lber took some pics. After getting rods set we took another brown on same set up and a small king on sea sick mag down 85.Turned west for another pass and then it was on. 2 yr old king on white green dot spinny and fly. Reset hoping for a screamer. Sea sick fires at 85 rigger, I grab the rod and handed it off to justin and the line starts peeling. He was in awe of the power of these fish and I smiled and continued giving instructions. I turned the rpms down so he could enjoy the fight and then the 70 rigger fires with another screamer. Doubled up with big kings, gets no better than this. We landed both fish, both around 20lb mark. Worked the area east from 8- noon, 80-115 fow. Total 8 for 8. 4 kings 4 browns. Great weather, fishing, and company equaled another awesome trip on the big lake.

Took my buddy Justin(newbie)out for his first time on the big lake. Set up in 90 fow and headed east. Set first rigger at 70 with get r done 28 and took a brownie almost instantly. Landed a nice 6lber took some pics. After getting rods set we took another brown on same set up and a small king on sea sick mag down 85.Turned west for another pass and then it was on. 2 yr old king on white green dot spinny and fly. Reset hoping for a screamer. Sea sick fires at 85 rigger, I grab the rod and handed it off to justin and the line starts peeling. He was in awe of the power of these fish and I smiled and continued giving instructions. I turned the rpms down so he could enjoy the fight and then the 70 rigger fires with another screamer. Doubled up with big kings, gets no better than this. We landed both fish, both around 20lb mark. Worked the area east from 8- noon, 80-115 fow. Total 8 for 8. 4 kings 4 browns. Great weather, fishing, and company equaled another awesome trip on the big lake.

Another fisherman, hooked for life.  Way to go!  :yes: