Mounting rod trees

RD9

I ordered two big Jon quad trees. I need to mount them and were they need to be mounted there is not an accessible area to get underneath to bolt them in to place. They have four places to mount them to the boat. I gues I could make a port to access the underside but I do not want to if I do not have too. If I pre drilled these and mounted them with stainless steel screws with lock tite, will this be enough. Just nervous, four inline boards in waves really pull hard and I plan to put rods in them while traveling. I do have some flush mount holders I could remove and may be get a wrench down on the underside.

What do you guys think.

RD9;

IMHO, you really need to through bolt rod trees, especially quad trees.  Can you mount a section of track on the gunwale, that could be through bolted where you have access?

I have Traxtech triple trees on Traxtech track that is through bolted, I have also mounted net holders in the same tracks. The tracks are very handy for removing the triple trees & net holders when I don't need them, or for safe storage.

Good luck!

John