I haven't posted in a while, bad health kept me off the lake but I'm back at it.

Left the dock about 7AM and headed east, had trouble getting throught the mud out to about 75fow

had some nice color out to about 90fow then it cleared up. I set up in about 125fow and worked the top 50ft, two riggers , two wires and a three color core.I ran all spoons,changed up several times and worked between 125fow into 70fow. About 10AM some nasty looking clouds were comming down the lake shore so I cleared lines and headed in.I got all the dirt and dust off the lures but  never had a hit.

The lake was nice with the south wind so I had a good ride and missed the rain.Its nice to get out there again.    Mike.

Glad to hear your back at it W.W.I.V. Don't feel bad my uncles just got back from LakeO' they took my cuisin along who's dad is a semi-pro bass fisherman they fished Chaumont Bay Sackets Harobr Cherry Island. They fished for 3 1/2 days with 3 guys and caught 54 fish 1 was a 10# drum, no large mouth all smallies. The first day they fished Chaumont Bay and boated 27 thinking they were going to have great fishing but each day the fishing got worse boating 19 and the last day they fished from 7:am till 2:pm catching 8 fish Saturday. They only fish artificial soft baits and no trolling all casting.

Glad to hear your back at it W.W.I.V. Don't feel bad my uncles just got back from LakeO' they took my cuisin along who's dad is a semi-pro bass fisherman they fished Chaumont Bay Sackets Harobr Cherry Island. They fished for 3 1/2 days with 3 guys and caught 54 fish 1 was a 10# drum, no large mouth all smallies. The first day they fished Chaumont Bay and boated 27 thinking they were going to have great fishing but each day the fishing got worse boating 19 and the last day they fished from 7:am till 2:pm catching 8 fish Saturday. They only fish artificial soft baits and no trolling all casting.

I'm just glad  to get out, catching fish is a bonus, I would have tryed in closer but the water was so thick with mud it would take the finnish off the spoons. :lol: