Smart Fish settings.

Your going to love the versatility on these things! I almost sold the ones I won inthe Pro-Am last year, butheard they were a little secret on the East end of the lake. So I kept them and during the derby needed a white on white paddle. Well, i lost 3 in one weekend due to bots running over my cores, so I opened up a SmartFish and have been running them ever since.

On my copper I have been using a 2 o'clock to a 3 o'clock setting. My big fish in the Spring LOC came on a 12 setting. I havent run that much lately though :? dont ask me why :?: . If you want to imitate a Spinny then 7 o'clock is that area.

I get e-mail updates from the guy who designed these (Big John - the original owner of Big John). He is always experimenting with settings. I will post them on here when I get them for you guys.

Draggin Ballz,

I emailed some information to Yankee Troller late last night,

regarding smartfish settings, applications etc!

Rick told me that he would post the information as soon as

he could get time to pass it on.

I will keep looking to see if it is up on the LOU webpage in

the next day . A quick refference for you until Rick posts can be found on the the Legendary website. www.legendaryproduct.com

Mike C

FYI....the guy who runs the SmartFish Pro-staff will be at the Rochester Gander Mountain on June 16th. If you are curious about how they work, settings, or want to know anything else this would be a good seminar to attend.