Oswego Pro am question

I decided we are fishing the Pro Am out of Mexico this year instead of Oswego. Anyone know How it works with the Pro am in Mexico.....do the am's just leave from wherever their docked at 5:20? We are staying at Jellystone so the kids have things to do and I have one of their slips by the lake on the little Salmon......that works....right?

Fishing the Pro Am out of Mexico is gonna be new to me, just wanna be sure I'm doing it right :lol: Anything else I may need to know?

Thanks Guys!!!

HI Rod,

The ProAm Committees have made provisions for those situations in the Rules. Every port is different so we have made the Rules flexible enough that Tournament Heads in each port can "customize" the departure times to fit the complexities of their particular port. In the case of Mexico, I believe Dave Turner addressed that issue last year and allowed teams to leave their dock before the "designated departure time" and assemble at a "certain point". I'm not familiar with Mexico myself, but I remember getting a call from Dave last year about this very issue and it was addressed. I'm sure it will be this year as well.

Good luck!

Paul