Hello to all!

emptyk51

I am recently the proud owner of a 22' triple pontoon boat. I have had boats since 1985 and will now be slowing down somewhat and allow the younger generation to take over chasing the white water rapids in Hells Canyon and the Salmon River in Idaho. I plan on cruising the slower flowing water now and wish to show my young grand daughters the right way to play and fish in the lakes and reservoirs. Upon recent trips to the water I was happy to find out the 4 stroke engines outboard engines are very fuel efficient! I only used about 1 gallon per hour running around our closest water area while cruising along at close to 30 mph. That sure beats the heck of out the big block jet motors where I could easily burn through 100 gallons per day! I have owned all types of boats. This pontoon will probably rank right up their with my favorite ones. Anyway, I am a lifetime hunter and fisherman with heavy emphasis on fishing during the last generation of my life because I was able to save the lives of the fish with catch and release methods I adopted. Do not get me wrong, I am in favor of any type of hunting, it is just past its time for me. I found this forum while I was searching for a manual for some used Cannon down riggers I purchased. Does anyone have any idea of where I could find a copy of the old digi-troll 2 manuals. I have searched online at Cannon's website which does not have any for that older model. Any help would be appreciated.