Sodus 5/27

On way off lake now absolutely beautiful morning to be out. We went 5 for 7 both drops on dipsys all spoons silver orange and silver pink. Riggers and dipsys down 50-70 200 fow. Awesome day to have my dad with me biggest king went 12 on my crappy scale lol

All went back for another day. IMG_20180527_112552.jpgIMG_20180527_105948.jpgIMG_20180527_101407.jpgIMG_20180527_094119.jpgMVIMG_20180527_090728.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So here's a story. So I made the choice this am to launch at public launch past arneys as they seemed worried about where I was gonna park. So I launched at public absolutely no issue.

Well coming back in it was blowing pretty good. So my dad is motoring us back to dock as he can't get out of boat at dock real good so I was line guy. Well pulling up to where we could see it I saw there was a bass boat loading up so I told him to do some circles out a bit and move in when he was on truck.

All he$+ broke loose next I know bass boat after bass boat was passing us pulling up to the docks after 30 min of cirlces I saw our chance and few bass boats (thanks if your reading this) knew I was much harder to control in the chop and helped me get in by taking up space in front of dock. So I get in and docked no issue. Now there is probably 20+ boats floating around and a few boats trying to launch. So I grab truck and get in line to pull out. Another 30 min I finally get to my turn and get out.

Come to find out there was some sort of bass tourney as guys were filling bags to go weigh after they pulled out.

What an absolute cluster.

Just about to start 3 hr ride home lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2