Fished the oak fri-sat-sun

Started out of Point Breeze about 5 a.m., trolled inside 30 ft out in front and west till about 7 a.m. all J plugs not a bite. Moved out towards a hundred foot trolling the whole way out marked a ton of fish no takers. Trolled out towards 200 where we found a wet desert. The water was like glass all weekend so we pulled up and headed out to where the big boys were. Found out i left my fish hawk TD at home and I have never done well out in deeper water on Lake O with my small boat. But we ended up hooking 7 steelies and releasing three. We lost a Big King and two other unknown strikes. Wonder Bread and watermelon is what worked that day everything took hits FF, J plugs, spoons riggers and divers 50-90.

Left when the sun got high and the fished stop biting.

Headed back to fish around 4:30 fished till 8. 130-10ft jplugs n moonshines no takers

Same program on Saturday but we got three nice Kings inside of 30 ft before 7 a.m. Jplugs

Moved to where we hit in 400 - 450. Asked my buddy to drop the down rigger ball and he did just that, right to the bottom of Ontario. Had a back up 10lb steel ball(tons of blowback). Ended up landing 2 steel. But then my buddy noobed a net job on 15+ probably almost 20lb steelhead, cleared a cheater line with 5-7lb steely on it and let it go on accident. Missed a few others, Bad news bears that day. Nk watermelon, wonder bread SD w/ hammer fly. Left when it got too hot.

Evening 30-130 tons of marks. No takers.

Tried Ff, spoons(nk,dw,ms), J plugs, rapalas, renoskys

Sunday morning 1 king in 15ft before first light

730am went out to 400 got a big king 41in., super dark fish on dipsey w/ wonder Bread Ff. Didnt think they went back out that far after being in the river. 2 steel. Not as many bites but DW 42nd spoon got one.

Couldn't find the right combo to get the bite going like the day before. But we're happy and enjoyed some beautiful days out on the water.

20180914_222612.jpeg20180916_084935.jpeg20180915_155817.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I forgot to add a big thank you to all who post on here! If it wasn't for all of the great information that I have to study, I would have a lot of trouble out past 120 ft. And just in case he reads this, Captain Bob Songin gives the greatest fish reports on any body of water that I've ever fished. I can also add that I will probably never use stackers on my downrigger ever again. That is after picking up some fixed cheaters from the gentleman who makes them on here. They work great! Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1