Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Uncle Bubba

Good 1st Trip Fair Haven

Hi, can you Posta picture of the Sodus Pt  buckeye, thanks &glad you had a good trip 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fishing trip

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Bass Fishing

• Good deal for everybody who is planning to do deep-sea fishing.

Hey everybody. My name is Elena, and I am a fisher girl :))) I am fishing in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. And it is safe over here so don't hesitate about traveling down to D.R. And I invite everybody how's traveling down to Punta Cana to visit deep-sea fishing charters. My company usually gives good fishing offers and I am trying to make each fishing trip just perfect. Feel free to check our website we did it maximum full with fishing information so I hope you will enjoy it SANTA ELENA F

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Fishing trip 9-6, 9-7, 9-8

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Walleye

• Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread with updated specific information on the Fair Haven area. A general thread where you can go and read updated information on what it or is not being caught. With all the fish that comes into Bayside Marina, the Charter Captains that work out of there and being it is a DEC check point there is so much information I cant help but think it will benefit others who want to fish out of this area.   What I will do is when I see what is going on I will

• last trip for this year Olcott or Niagara bar?

Coming up today to fish tomorrow.  Hope the lake calms down like they are forecasting.    Trying to decide between launching at Olcott like I normally do or heading to Fort Niagara to fish the bar.  Anyone headed out tomorrow as well?  I'll update from the lake tomorrow  hope the fish are hungry after the rough weather today.