2005 Alumacraft Trophy 190

Hookedup

For Sale 2005 Alumacraft trophy 190 with galvanized trailer. Boat has a 2005 Yamaha 115 horse 4-stroke, 2005 Merc 15 horse 4 stroke kicker and a bow mount Minn Kota 24 volt foot control trolling motor with auto pilot, 4 batteries with on board chargers. Electronics: ON DASH Lowrance Lx 20c color sonar and GPS, Vexilar dual frequency dual transducer color sonar, Moor sub-troll 900 with probe speed and temp at ball, Moor tournament king fish speed and temp at surface, Marine radio, Raymarine wireless autopilot. Hydraulic steering with EHz troll attached to kicker. Troll master pro electric throttle control for kicker. Electronics at Bow Lowrance X51 sonar and Vexilar flasher. Boat is totally rigged for trolling with planer board mass, 4 Cannon Mag 10 electric down riggers and 14 Tite Lok aluminum rod holders. Canvass package with side curtains and many other extras. I am moving up to a 25 ft boat and it makes me sick to sell it, but I can’t own two boats. This boat has never spent a night outside it has been washed after every use and waxed after every 4 trips, and stored in my garage. It looks better that when I purchased it new in 2005. Anyone who has rigged a new boat knows the time and money that went into this boat, well over 40k. Asking 30,000 price firm will not separate equipment. I will post some pics.

Sean Brown

• 2 weeks later...