Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boatino

Sold / Closed Costa Howler 580G Sunglasses $75.00

Posted (edited)

Costa Howler Sunglasses 580 Glass. They have coconut fade frames. These were my favorite polarized glasses until I started wearing prescription lenses. These glasses have the offshore blue glass lenses. They come with a Costa hard case. Please call or text John at 585-469-1923

Thanks,

John

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2795 (1).jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2801 (1).jpg

Edited by Boatino

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Ocean Waves Polarized Sunglasses $50.00

Ocean Waves Chicago Polarized Sunglasses. They are glass lenses and are really nice quality. They are a few years old now and I have to wear prescription lenses now. They come with a hard case. Please call or text John at 585-469-1923. Thanks, John

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Price Reduced to 7500 1989 searay Laguna 20

I’ve had this boat for a little over a year and it’s been a great boat. It’s seen river in Alexandria Bay and also spent some time on Lake Ontario. Within the last year I replaced, all bearings tires and hub assemblies. I also put a 2006 E-tech on it as well as re-finished the teak wood on the sides. I also rewired most of the electronics on it as well. Bilge pump, searay vision, and all navigation lights work. It has cushions for the front. The upholstery is approximately 2ish years old. After

• TARPON FISHING, COSTA RICA 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xK5NqE_OMg Highlights from our boys trip to Rio Indio Lodge. We only got 2 tarpon this trip but man do they ever fight hard and jump like crazy. April 08th to the 14th.  

in Fishing Videos

• Costa Rica advise

Hey guys I'm starting to do some research on a possible Costa Rica trip Pacific side for offshore. I was wondering if anyone had any experience down there as in where to stay... who you may have chartered with... What time of year you went.... Any advise really as I start to look into this adventure. I want to do a mix of fishing .. exploring/adventure and relaxing.   Thanks in advance   Sent from my SM-G935P using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Open Lake Discussion

• Costa Del Mar Sunglasses new in box

https://www.costadelmar.com/us/en/voyager/blackfin/BL.html Brand new in box Costa Blackfin Realtree sunglasses. Blue mirror 580G lenses, Costa hard case and cleaning cloth.  Costa's price $269.00. My price $160.  Rochester NY.  Will ship Respond with PM.