Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr W

End of season and your outboard need work?

I have an Evenrude FITCH 150 and anyone who knows outboards knows that they can be troublesome and fussy ~! 

Well I found an outboard guy that is just top shelf and knows outboards better than anyone I have met.

He spend 2 hours with me and plugged my motor in and ran the diagnostics And fixed a bunch of things and now the

motor runs like it never has before [ excellent ]  Explained which oil to use and how to index the plugs right ,and all I can say

is if you have an outboard that you want fixed or if you need to buy a used motor CALL RICHARD or Text him @ 1-315-313-3841

Tell him Dr Watson sent ya [U.S.C.G.Aux]  He is right on Rt 11 just south of Central Square. 

He is reasonable in h is prices too.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Need a GIMBAL

Hello, I received eight plastic/vinyl  gimbals for a dual mount, Cannon  downrigger rod holder.The two rod holders attach to the gimbal. All these gimbals cracked to pieces, even the ones Cannons experts 🤣 sent to us. The other downrigger has an aluminum gimbal with no problems. Could someone please check their junk drawer for an aluminum one? (Gimbal). We can work out the details later.  Thank you, TFB     

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 600 muskies, one boat, one season.....

Want to congratulate a friend of mine and chautauqua lake guide on a record setting season. He just eclipsed 600 muskies on just Baker's alone including the seasons largest and heaviest fish, that all to the story- shameless promotion- have a great day!   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app        

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• First steelhead of the fall season on a Lake Ontario stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Fishing Videos