Share a story that sucked for me!

Ok, I live right on Lake Ontario. I have a hoist and a Bass tracker right in my front yard. Last summer 8/2 on a gorgeous Saturday night, I decided to take the boat out of my hoist and tie it up on a buoy I had right by the hoist. All I would have to do is jump in the boat Sunday morning and Im off fishing. Done it several times. Water that night was like glass. Good to go!

As I was sleeping, My wife and I woke up around 3:30am to noticed our blinds in our bedroom moving inward which immediately told me a North East wind. It couldn't be, The weather man said Westerly. I went out to look at he boat and sure enough, It was rocking and rolling. After several minutes of observing, I decided to let it be seeing it was taking the waves quite well. So I went back to bed.

6:30 am I woke up and immediately looked out. All I saw was my engine. *%$#! After gathering countless friends and family (5 hours of work) I finally had my sand filled boat back on the hoist. This is where I notice my tackle box full of 500+ lures etc was gone. We had a search party walking the banks, walking the sand bar etc. and Nothing ! As far as I know, Its still out there.

The post "Small Town USA" brought me back to that day. He got his back and I'm still replacing!

Moral is - Nature is in control always.