Lithium batteries

I responded earlier today from a post from a day or so... titled "Tournament lithium batteries"... I thought I'd share what I think is the best option I've found from after several weeks of research here where more members MIGHT benefit seeing it... first I'll say this is an option I decided on because of weight and room .... a single Dakota Lithium battery.. 36v.. 63ah.. from "Mealey Marine". It weighs 59lbs... dementions are 20.5"L×9.5"w×8.5"h... a 8amp charger is included... 11yr warranty... free shipping... $1499. They except PayPal and credit cards...I've talked to owner Michael Mealey several times and he and I have both contacted Minn Kota and it's been determined that this battery will sustain usable power for 6-8hrs of "tournament fishing" usage. The 8amp charging time is 8hrs, probably depending on usage. There is a 18amp charger option for $200 extra. There is a 5% discount for email contact... I called 713-435-9810... Michael the owner answers his own business calls and would be happy to answer any of your questions in person... he sent me an email quote and included the 5% discount... a 3/15/21 -scheduled ship date. With the onset of longer shafts and more powerful ft lbs that equal bigger boats, I don't think there's ever been more interest in trolling motors. You add in spotlock, GPS ect, you could essentially eliminate the need for a kicker motor and autopilot with one unit. Let me state that I have not used this power plant or new Minn Kota 36v .. 72 inch shaft to date... feel free to mention me when you call... I'll also post his email if needed... I hope this helps someone that's thinking of going in the direction I've decided on. Bill Pepin, Skaneateles

Sent from my SM-T813 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

[email protected]

I responded earlier today from a post from a day or so... titled "Tournament lithium batteries"... I thought I'd share what I think is the best option I've found from after several weeks of research here where more members MIGHT benefit seeing it... first I'll say this is an option I decided on because of weight and room .... a single Dakota Lithium battery.. 36v.. 63ah.. from "Mealey Marine". It weighs 59lbs... dementions are 20.5"L×9.5"w×8.5"h... a 8amp charger is included... 11yr warranty... free shipping... $1499. They except PayPal and credit cards...I've talked to owner Michael Mealey several times and he and I have both contacted Minn Kota and it's been determined that this battery will sustain usable power for 6-8hrs of "tournament fishing" usage. The 8amp charging time is 8hrs, probably depending on usage. There is a 18amp charger option for $200 extra. There is a 5% discount for email contact... I called 713-435-9810... Michael the owner answers his own business calls and would be happy to answer any of your questions in person... he sent me an email quote and included the 5% discount... a 3/15/21 -scheduled ship date. With the onset of longer shafts and more powerful ft lbs that equal bigger boats, I don't think there's ever been more interest in trolling motors. You add in spotlock, GPS ect, you could essentially eliminate the need for a kicker motor and autopilot with one unit. Let me state that I have not used this power plant or new Minn Kota 36v .. 72 inch shaft to date... feel free to mention me when you call... I'll also post his email if needed... I hope this helps someone that's thinking of going in the direction I've decided on. Bill Pepin, Skaneateles