Team member wanted

One of our members backed out on us for the upcoming Scotty tournament out of St. Catharines. We have three members and are looking for a fourth. Our team name is East Coast Boys/Attomik and we will be fishing out of a 2009 Baha GLE 277. Our members include Lester Zimmerman from Team Sparks who won the Amateur division out of Oswego last year during the Pro-Am as well as Mike Girard and myself,Capt. Jimmy Samia aka Capt. Ace from the Cortland Machine/Attomik Pro-Am team from last year. We finished 4th in Niagra, 8th in Orleans, 2nd in the Best of the West and 7th lakewide in the Pro Division.

Applicants will need a valid passport and Canadian/US fishing license. We expect to practice at least two days prior to the event. Applicants will be expected to share in all expenses including gas,entry fees,and lodging(two to a room) if necessary. Everyone is on their own for meals.

Interested applicants should e-mail me with their phone number and best time to call. I will be contacting them starting Thurs. of this week.

Please, only serious fisherman with a desire to win, apply.

e-mail to [email protected]

Capt. Jimmy Samia

www.acecharters.com