for sale : usa Too Many Berkley Flicker Shad Pro and Salmo Sting Lures

May not be the audience for these, but thought I would give it a shot.  Do not know how I ended up with this overabundance, but there are way too many! 

First up, the Berkley Flicker Shads, these are size 5 and the discontinued "Pro Series".  Have some of these up on an auction site but willing to sell them here for less.  $4.50 each + shipping, buy 3 or more and I will cover the shipping.  Have the following colors (see photos as well - All are model FFSH5M):

Flashy Sunset

Flashy Silver

Flashy Ghost

Flashy Pink

Flashy Red

Flashy Purple Candy

Based on my quick notes, I have over 100 of these total, with at least 10 of all but the Purple Candy.  Make an offer if you want to buy in bulk and re-paint or use or re-sell.  Do not really care what you do with them, I want to move them on. 

Same goes for the Salmos.  Have lots of the discontinued Sting size 6 Floating, believe also have some of the size 9 floating.  These would be $4.25 each + shipping, buy 4 or more and shipping is free.  Have the following colors:

Gold Metallic Orange

Hot Perch

Green Tiger

Grey Silver

Clown Metallic Dace

Silver Metallic Bleak

Probably 100 or more of these total, at least 10 of each color.  Make an offer if you want to buy in bulk and re-paint or use or re-sell.  Do not really care what you do with them, I want to move them on.  If you need photos, I can get some later tonight.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4175.JPG

IMG_4177.JPG

IMG_4179.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4183.JPG

IMG_4185.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG