70's Glastron 15 1/2 ft- project boat w/ trailer.. $75!

Very solid Glastron 15 1/2 foot boat that just needs a floor.. Old rotted floor has been removed.. Just needs a few sheets of pressure treated plywood and some resin... It can be done in a weekend. Teleflex Steering cable frozen also... May be able to be freed up.. Boat was in storage for many years

The hull is in excellent condition. Wash and wax it and it will look terrific!..

This is a walk through windshield, tri hull style boat and will make a great fishing boat, stable and solid in the wind. I have a title for the boat.. Tee Nee trailer is in solid shape, but has some surface rust, and will need paint, and tires... Good spare tire on trailer.. I towed the boat 35 miles on the highway, but the tires are really old and weather checked, and should be replaced.. I have no title or registration for the trailer. All serial numbers are still on trailer tag, so it can be registered that way... Trailer has nice "walk on" feature...

The rubber rollers look good but they have been sitting for years....

This is a nice project for someone that can lay plywood, and maybe firm up a few stringers with some glass and resin... This is a project, but really the hull is in great shape, and can be fixed cheaply.. I just don't have the time or interest..bob

607-659-5334