for sale : usa WTB 2-6 oz sinker mold

I think I might have a flat sinker mold, but I believe it's a 3 oz to 6 oz. I'm not just sure it goes to 6 though. i believe it has 3oz 4oz and 5oz. if you might be interested give me a shout on messages. back when i was a little younger and was in better health and my sister and brother n law lived in Fl, I would go visit them and fish. after i retired i started going for the month of feb and fished under the bridge at ft pierce Fl in the Intercoastal close to the inlet there. we had a problem with round sinkers rolling until something stopped them. by that time they would be hung up. so after some time i switched to flat sinkers and helped the problem. hey i just thought before i switched to flat I had a round mold that I used to make sinkers. i may still have it. I will try to get out to the pole barn and check and see just what i do have. you can message me and make me an offer if you're interested in them. I believe the round mold is 2 to 5 or 2 to 6 oz sinkers. they 10# electric pot. which i will sale to you along with the molds. i'm sure i have the flat sinker mold but i'm not sure on the round one. i sold a bunch of jig and small sinker molds and may have sold it, but I don't think I did.