Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. You too Mike. Brown fishing is my favorite. Nothing like deck clearing fire drills with jumbo browns. We usually spend only two or three days banging up the browns in July before switching gears back to kings.
  2. I'll give up a trip or two of good king fishing for brown fishing in Early July any day. There is plenty of time to king fish!
  3. Compare the LOC leaderboards from Spring to Summer to Fall. The summer LOC is LOADED with jumbo browns EVERY year. The spring and fall boards are not consistent. I will say it again, July is the best time for numbers and size.
  4. Very awesome gesture! I will be donating!
  5. The captain of that vessel is a member of this site. His screen name is shreksoff.
  6. I am sending you a PM with my paypal.
  7. Genesee Valley park at Red creek can be good. The Canal intersects the river there and Red Creek dumps in 100 yds from there.
  8. GAMBLER

    for sale : usa Anchor

    TTT
  9. TTT
  10. The channel was dredged last fall. It should be a lot better this year!
  11. It’s sold pending payment. I will let you know if the deal falls through.
  12. I’m looking for one Big Jon Multiset rod holders in good condition. I will buy singles, doubles or triples.
  13. Older Cannon Downrigger swivel base in good working condition. $15.00. Local pickup in Hilton NY or I will ship at buyers expense.
  14. Sold pending payment.
  15. TTT
  16. They are in good shape and work properly. They just need to be cleaned up. I’m sending you a PM.
  17. We were one of the last one projects to get fish every year. Rob talked with the DEC and that changed in the last couple of years. We got fish first because the creek warmed quicker than others. We lost our fish because Sandy doesn’t draw as many lake anglers as other ports.
  18. Fixed rod holders. $20.00 for the pair. I will ship at buyers expense.
  19. $20.00 for the pair. Local pick up in Hilton Ny or ship at buyers expense.
×
×
  • Create New...