Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. GAMBLER

    for sale : usa Anchor

    TTT
  2. These are sold pending payment
  3. Avon Anglers has a kids program. They used to take kids fishing one night a week at Vitale Park. Give them a call too!
  4. They are. You can call me at 585-727-9279
  5. Downriggers are the easiest method for running cowbells for lakers. A thumper rig produces but it takes what little fight there is away. If you run a thumper rig, I run 16oz weights off of a keel with a 36" lead to the weight.
  6. Yes
  7. Sold pending payment
  8. I can get you one tomorrow morning. I'm at work until 11pm.
  9. I have a Cannon Telescoping boom off of an old Mag 15 rigger that came with the boat I just purchased. $20.00 local pick up in Hilton NY or I will have it with me at the Fingerlakes Trollers Flea market.
  10. If these do not sell before the Fingerlakes Trollers Flea Market, I will have these at my table.
  11. If these do not sell before the Fingerlakes Trollers Flea Market, I will have them at my table.
  12. GAMBLER

    for sale : usa Anchor

    If this does not sell before the Fingerlakes Trollers Flea Market, I will have it with me at my table.
  13. If these do not sell before the FingerLakes Trollers Flea Market, I will have them at my table.
  14. If these do not sell before the Fingerlakes Trollers association Flea Market, I will have them at my table.
  15. Back up for sale.
  16. It's not an emerald.
  17. GAMBLER

    for sale : usa Anchor

    Ttt
  18. Back up for sale.
  19. Used Otter Boats in decent shape. $125.00. Pick up in Hilton NY or I will ship at buyers expense.
×
×
  • Create New...