Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Selling four Berts Ratcheting rods holders. $200 for all four or $60.00 each if you want me to split them up. Pick up in Hilton NY or buyer pays shipping.
  2. I will take two of them Mike.
  3. Pro Marine Services at East Fork Marina on Sandy Creek. Tommy is the best!
  4. I will be there this weekend with Gambler Rigs. Unfortunately I will have to pack up at noon to be to a memorial service.
  5. A number 2 chinook out short with a king is an absolute blast! Great report Rick!
  6. Not at all.
  7. I buy 1" clear tubing at lowes and cut it in 5" pieces. I cut slits in both ends. Feed the leader through the tube, wrap the leader around the tube in the slits and it keeps them in great shape. I also label the outside with sharpie.
  8. Look at the Fort Niagara webcam. Its ugly! The river is solid ice flow!
  9. Late June / July is my vote. Huge numbers and bigger fish on average.
  10. Its not right to have to shovel out the boat to work on it.......
  11. Sold
  12. Sold
  13. Sold! Thanks cinnamon fish!
  14. ok. I will mark it sold pending payment.
  15. Sold pending payment.
  16. I have two Big Jon downrigger swivel bases for sale. $40.00 for the pair. I will ship to the lower 48 at buyers expense or local pick up in Hilton NY.
  17. I have an old Big Jon planer mast off the boat I bought. I have two mounts that go with it. $25.00 local pick up in Hilton NY or I will have it at the Watkins Glen Trollers flea market this Sunday.
  18. I sent you a pm.
  19. I’m in Hilton NY.
  20. I have a Okuma Magda 30 for sale. It was left in the boat I purchased. Seems to be in good working condition and is loaded with braid. $20.00 for local pick up or I will have it with me at the Fingerlakes Trollers Flea Market this Sunday. I will ship on buyers dime.
  21. I will have one available in the next week.
  22. SOLD
  23. I have a set of outriggers that come off the boat I bought. They are in great shape. $50.00 local pick up or I will have them Sunday at the Finger Lakes Trollers association flea market in Watkins Glen.
  24. Sold pending payment
×
×
  • Create New...