Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. 41" pike from Conesus 2 slobs from I-bay more I-bay slobs 36" pike from Conesus
  2. 31 lb. king nice steelie 23lb. 15oz. laker another nice steelie 28 lb. king 24lb. 11oz. laker - 2005 fall LOC derby winner 1st place and 11th place lakers - 2005 fall LOC derby
  3. The main difference between a flasher and a dodger is the action. The dodger has a side to side wobble and the flasher has a spinning action. Pro troll e-chips and spin doctors seem to be the best flashers out there.
  4. Here is how we do it on my boat. The winner gets 50% and the rest is split between the rest of the guys on the boat.
  5. I'm moving out to Sandy Creek. It's half the price of The Newport and it is closer to home (and deeper water).
×
×
  • Create New...